Working on open source projects and providing software development services as a freelancer.
Part of a core application team, guiding Android application architecture and helping establish common practices and patterns, as well as developing common functionalities.
Using free time to work on open source projects.
Worked on Android application with video and audio conferencing features, involved in planning and organizing future work and mentoring new team members.
- development of .NET microservices of an enterprise scale application
- migration from legacy monolithic applications to microservices developed in both Java and .NET
- leading a team developing Python Flask backend application processing large data sets collected via scraping and REST APIs
- migrating a large Android application to Kotlin, rewriting bluetooth library to Kotlin
- developing a different Android application and guiding development of an iOS application, integrating with bluetooth beacons
- leading a team developing Spring application, as well as Android and iOS SDKs providing integration with digital identity verification
- leading development of a Python Flask backend application processing large data sets collected via scraping and REST APIs
- prototyping advanced features for Android application, including analysis using AI
Worked on in-house white-label projects. Worked on completely setting up and starting two separate projects, featuring full offline support, video playback and bluetooth beacons integration.
Worked in a big agile team on an Android application integrating with REST API, as well as with an IoT device using BLE and utilizing both REST API and BLE to communicate with device. For purpose of the project, complete BLE library was developed and used on two different applications. Besides developing application, also acted as Android development team lead on the project, involved in planning and organizing future work.
First encounter with Android development and first real project. Worked in a small agile team on Android application which besides the REST API communication was utilizing bluetooth beacons for presence detection.
My open source projects
Neovim client for Java used to communicate with Neovim instance via RPC API. Provides multiple interfaces for communicating with Neovim instance via multiple different protocols.
Neovim Kotlin client library. Provides interface for communicating with Neovim instance via multiple different protocols.
MsgPack support for kotlinx.serialization
CLI tool to help manage tax payments in FBiH (Bosnia and Herzegovina Federation) written in Rust.
Collection of my public Vim and Neovim plugins.