- development of .NET microservices of an enterprise scale application
- migration from legacy monolithic applications to microservices developed in both Java and .NET
- leading a team developing Python Flask backend application processing large data sets collected via scraping and REST APIs
- migrating a large Android application to Kotlin, rewriting bluetooth library to Kotlin
- developing a different Android application and guiding development of an iOS application, integrating with bluetooth beacons
- leading a team developing Spring application, as well as Android and iOS SDKs providing integration with digital identity verification
- leading development of a Python Flask backend application processing large data sets collected via scraping and REST APIs
- prototyping advanced features for Android application, including analysis using AI
Worked on in-house white-label projects. Worked on completely setting up and starting two separate projects, featuring full offline support, video playback and bluetooth beacons integration.
Worked in a big agile team on an Android application integrating with REST API, as well as with an IoT device using BLE and utilizing both REST API and BLE to communicate with device. For purpose of the project, complete BLE library was developed and used on two different applications. Besides developing application, also acted as Android development team lead on the project, involved in planning and organizing future work.
First encounter with Android development and first real project. Worked in a small agile team on Android application which besides the REST API communication was utilizing bluetooth beacons for presence detection.
My open source projects
Neovim client for Java used to communicate with Neovim instance via RPC API. Provides multiple interfaces for communicating with Neovim instance via multiple different protocols.
Neovim Kotlin client library. Provides interface for communicating with Neovim instance via multiple different protocols.
MsgPack support for kotlinx.serialization
Collection of my public vim and neovim plugins.
Also contributed to
Hobbyist and educational operating system written in C written by Klika.ba team.
This template provides starting point for Kotlin Android app, following Klika quality guidelines.
This template provides starting point for Flutter mobile app, following Klika quality guidelines.
University and other projects
Python (Flask) backend for IoT system made for master’s degree final project
3D labyrinth game written in C for university project in mbed’s environment for N5110 display and generic joystick. Contains ports to terminal display, for use on *NIX and Windows systems.
Backend of STELEKS (university students organization) application. Developed with microservice architecture using Spring, with frontend written in Angular.
University course project application used as a small social network with real time talk capabilities. This is the Android application used to access the system and talk to other users.
Application made for presentation on Sarajevo Mobile Technology Meetup 04.06.2016. Showcases simple use cases for RxJava Observables and RxBindings to connect user events into flows. Presentation available on SpeakerDeck.
Simple MQTT example made for university project showcasing control and monitoring via lightweight MQTT protocol with multiple controllers and monitors.